Andy Molinsky is a Professor at Brandeis University’s International Business School, with a joint appointment in the Department of Psychology. His work helps people develop the insights and courage necessary to act outside their personal and cultural comfort zones when doing important but challenging tasks in work and life. Andy teaches, consults, and lectures widely to university and corporate audiences.
– See criticism as data
– Take the approach of smalls rather leaping out of your comfort zone
– Be clear about your convictions – Your why!
– AndyMolinksy.com – Andy’s website and articles written
– Reach – Professor Andy’s recent book
– You Just Don’t Understand – Andy’s recommended personal development book
– AbigaleOtchere.com – FREE coaching call for you
– View From The Top – Aaron Walker’s Life of Significance book